Autumn 2012 – Medicinal Herb Classes
Four Winds Farm, Quincy IL
Taught by Deborah Lee, Ph.D. Herbal Educator
Textbook:The Herbal Medicine-Makers Handbook, by James Greene; 384 pages
Hands-on learning with 9 weekly sessions; class includes:
Naturopathic view of how “dis-ease” builds in the body; how to reverse it.
- Safe use of common healthful herbs. Helpful information to use daily.
- Valuable tips for disease prevention.
- Field trip, plus weekly plant treks in the herb garden to collect and study.
- Study of parasites and Candida fungus; what these are, and how to rid them.
Infusions, decoctions & herbal ‘teas’.
Tinctures, including Master Formula.
- Fixed oils, salves, lip balms and many more preparations.
Drying and preserving methods.
Medical actions and herbal terminology.
Therapeutic essential oils and flower essences.
- Make items and take them home; plus more!
Class times:Tuesday evenings, 6-9PM OR Thursday mornings, 9-12AM $150 Investment covers 9 sessions at $15 each, plus book and materials:
- 9-session class (27 hours), taught by Deborah
Textbook ($22.95 retails cost)
Class materials and supplies
- Take-home preparations
Limit:12 per class; first paid ($20 refund for each person you enroll!)
Contact: Deborah Leedlee@adams.net 217- 228-2404 deborahleeholistichealth.com
Classes begin September 11th or September 13th